From 11 to 14 October 2017 in Sochi, Radisson Blu Paradise will be all-Russian conference "look into the digital future".
PJSC "Rostelecom" together with the Interim Commission of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on development of the information society from 11 to 14 October 2017 in the city of Sochi conducted the all-Russian conference "look into the digital future."
The Conference will involve representatives of Federal, regional and municipal bodies of state power of the Russian Federation participating in the digital economy, departmental Informatization and digitization, leading Russian specialists and experts in ICT in various sectors of the economy. It is planned to discuss strategic ways of development of information technologies, their role and place in the current environment, as well as in the future of the Russian Federation. The Conference is expected to hold a series of thematic round tables on the agenda which are to be discussed:
- approaches to the creation of the Digital Economy;
- prospects for the development of the Internet of Things and Big Data;
- approaches to the implementation of Smart Cities;
- implementation of public-private partnerships in ICT;
- the development of ICT in education;
- import substitution and support of domestic manufacturers in the field of ICT;
- current trends in the field of life safety;
- prospects of E-government development;
- the creation of a National Biometric framework;
- the development of ASPD and public clouds to accommodate the information systems and data storage of public authorities;
- the prospect of working with GEODATA and geoservices.
The Conference presentations were made by representatives of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, presidential Administration of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Telecom and mass communications of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation and other ministries and departments as well as leading developers of it solutions and the representatives of PJSC "Rostelecom", responsible for the innovation activities of the company.
Among the other speakers:
- Mikhail Oseevsky - President of PJSC "Rostelecom"
- Nikolai Nikiforov - Minister of Telecom and mass communications of the Russian Federation
- Lyudmila Bokova - Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on constitutional legislation and state construction; the Chairman of the Temporary Commission of the Federation Council on information society development
- Ruslan Gattarov - Deputy Governor of the Chelyabinsk region
- Boris Glazkov - Vice President, strategic initiatives, JSC "Rostelecom", head of competence Center "Information infrastructure" programme "Digital economy of the Russian Federation"
In the framework of the conference on October 13 will be a Round table "Geographic information system on the basis of domestic software, as part of the digital economy of the Russian Federation". One of the to skladchikov Round table is Anashkin Pavel, General Director of JSC "Uralgeoinform".