JSC "Uralgeoinform" not only offers software and technological solutions, but also teaches users how to work with them. Consultations are the most qualified specialists of the enterprise.
The enterprise has organized training classes equipped with modern computing equipment and software, multimedia projector. Lectures are conducted using training and visual AIDS, developed by the center.
Consultations are conducted in the following areas:
|Theme of the seminar
|Schedule of classes
Cost for participation
|Introduction to GIS "Ingeo"
Specified before the seminar.
The seminar is held as a group of listeners.
There is a new opportunity to develop software products: Panorama, Mapinfo, Photomod, Envi, Geomatica ( in the future)
Provide consulting support in the software product "GIS Ingeo" with the organization and conduct of workshops for experts.
Description of the seminar and practical results
As a result of the seminar, participants will gain practical skills:
- database administration in Ingeo
- creation of vector and raster maps
- the formation of structural units of the database: thematic layers, semantic tables, symbols, etc.
- entering and editing of graphical and semantic information
- independent work with data for solving problems of visualization and analysis
- print cartographic materials
- conversion to other formats
Graduates are given a certificate of attendance.
Conditions of participation
1. The seminar on the basis of "Uralgeoinform" the company organized a training class equipped with modern computers and software, multimedia projector. Lectures are conducted using training and visual AIDS, developed by the center. The composition of the group up to 5 people
2. The specialists of "Uralgeoinform" and a seminar in the company of the Customer
At the request of the Customer in the process, possible adjustments to the programme of the workshop, assistance and recommendations for development of technological processes the use of "GIS Ingeo" for specific tasks of the Customer organization
The cost of participation of one specialist in coordination.
To get more information and to apply for participation, You will be able to :