In the all-Russian conference Rostelecom "Look into the digital future" on October 13 will be a Round table "Geographic information system on the basis of domestic software, as part of the digital economy of the Russian Federation".
Topics for discussion:
- The prospects of the market of spatial data and geographic information systems(GIS).
- Key changes in the requirements for GIS and spatial data from Customers over the last 10 years. Key trends and requirements for GIS and spatial data in the short term (5-10 years) in the B2G and B2B segments.
- Existing barriers (legal, technological, financial, organizational) for wider application of remote sensing/GIS to address pressing challenges for the authorities.
- Issues and risks arising from the state Customers in the transition to the domestic GIS.
Nikolaenko Oleg – Director, product office, "GEODATA", PJSC "Rostelecom"
- Zaichko Valeriy, acting Director of the Department of navigation space systems of the state Corporation "Roscosmos". Topic: "the Project "Digital Earth" based on the data of remote sensing of the Earth from space as an integral part of the "Digital economy of the Russian Federation"
- Lopatkin German, the Minister of information technologies and communications of the Rostov region. Topic: "the Experience of the Rostov region using geoinformation technologies"
- Spivak, Ivan, Head of grocery office "Location info", PJSC "Rostelecom". Topic: "geographic information system on the basis of domestic software, as part of the digital economy of the Russian Federation"
- Semenov Alexey, the General Director of "GEOSCAN". Topic: "Project STI "Digital model of the model region": challenges and prospects"
- Anashkin Pavel, General Director of JSC "Uralgeoinform". Topic: "Actual spatial data - investment in the digital economy, investment in management". With the presentation of the report can be found in the section "conferences"
- Kononov, Victor, General Director of "Tsentrprogrammsistem". Topic: "Highway - the assemblage point of digital technology: solutions and prospects. GEODATA and GIS technology in the management of roads: solutions and prospects"
Invited to participate:
- Representatives Minekonrazvitiya Russia
- Representatives of Rosreestr
- Representatives of The Ministry Communications of the Russia
- Representatives of constituent entities of the Russian Federation
- Company suppliers of spatial data and geoservices