|From 4 to 5 September 2018, Kazan will host the annual Tatarstan petrochemical forum, one of the largest international events in the Russian oil and gas industry. In its framework will be held on 8-th specialized exhibition "GEO-KAZAN: exploration. Geodesy. Cartography."|
- creation of favorable conditions for the development and application of innovative geological and geophysical methods of prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits;
- demonstration of the latest geophysical and geodetic equipment;
- expansion and strengthening of interregional and international cooperation.
Thematic sections of GEO-KAZAN exhibition
Geology and Geophysics:
- geological support of oil exploration;
- modern equipment and geophysical technologies for prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits;
- engineering-geological surveys:
- technologies and equipment for construction of tunnels and underground utilities.
- geodetic and topographic and geodetic works;
- geodetic support services;
- geodetic measurements in the search for hydrocarbons and other minerals;
- navigation system;
- perspective geo-information technologies in Geology and Geophysics.
- cartography and GIS, surveying;
- engineering survey and design;
- photogrammetry and remote sensing;
- cadastre and land management.
- Ministry of information and communication of the Republic of Tatarstan
- Sue "Center of information technologies of the Republic of Tatarstan»
- JSC "Kazan fair»
With the support of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan
Representatives of the companies of JSC "Roskartografiya" and JSC "Uralgeoinform" will visit the exhibition and exhibitors ' stands on business trips. In addition, the conference will include speeches by Dmitry Maximovich Krasnikov, General Director of JSC "Roskartografiya", and Paul A. Anashkin, General Director of JSC "Uralgeoinform".
Follow the news of GEO-KAZAN – 2018 on our website.
On materials: oilexpo.ru